Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Month Old and off to Church

So - Dad can not believe his little man is already 4 weeks old, my how the time flies.  I can tell he is starting to get heavier - I think he is nearing the 10-pound mark, the volume in his diapers has increased, as well as the frequency.  Wendy is still being a trooper - I can not imagine what it would be like to have to latch the kiddo to you every 1.5 to 2 hours.  She is a terrific mom, but I know she is starting to get stir-crazy being at home all the time.  She isn't the stay-at-home mom type - we'll see if I am the stay-at-home Dad type when I take a week in late April after she goes back to work.

Patrick did take his first trip to church today - he was too young to go to the nursery so he had to go to big church.  He made a little noise and Mom had to go feed him, but he didn't scream or do anything that would bring attention to himself.  I have to admit that he looked quite handsome in his little outfit, Easter is 2 weeks away, so he'll really have to dress up for that day...

On an unrelated note, I know Wendy has something cooking for my 30th Birthday in a couple of weeks, kinda scary, apparently I have looked 30+ for the last 10 years, so maybe I will finally look younger than my age...  Yeah right.

No comments:

Post a Comment